Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Ellie Shoes Women's 406-DOLL, 4" Stiletto Pump with Lace Tri, sexy high heels for sexy women

sexy high heels


Spike Angel collection reinvents classic glamour, and redefines evening elegance and for any ocasion. Crafted on brand-new lasts to ensure superior fitting, comfort, and sizing accuracy, the superb workmanship and attention to detail is illustrated in the boot collection's designs, details, and luxurious materials.

I am so happy with my stilletos. These are the first I have bought, and I would definitely stay with these. They were pretty comfy the first time I put them on, and comfortable enough to wear them around the house cleaning to break them in. I love them, and can't wait to get the black and red pair

i bought a pair of these shoes in red because they just looked so hot, i live in Australia so it took a while for them to arrive, i was a bit nervous with the sizing, as being Australian our sizing is different to America's i bought a size 9 because i'm about at 8 1/2 in Aus sizes. But they fit perfectly and are suprisingly comfortable, i could wear them all day and my feet won't be sore, its fantastic and they are so hot! i want to get other colours now
See more detail

0 comments: