Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sparkling Your Sexy Legs With Pickford Open Toe Glitter Pump

Sparkling Your Sexy Legs With Pickford Open Toe Glitter Pump

Sparkling Your Sexy Legs With Pickford Open Toe Glitter Pump


I bought these shoes in red and absolutely adore them. I have been looking for red glitter shoes for years now, but could not find the right style until I saw these. My feet are narrow so I was nervous and thought the fit may be too wide, but not at all...it is a great fit. I am not sure what the previous reviewer meant by the shoes dwarfed her feet. I mean, I wear a 7.5 and ordered just that so the fit is perfect, but if you have small feet...you have small feet whether it is mickey or minnie mouse. I thought maybe the heel would possibly be too high, but again...not at all!! I hardly ever wear platformed shoes, but I am greatly surprised. The shoes are not flimsy, they are sturdy and the GLITTER DOES NOT SHED OR RUB OFF!! I am ordering these shoes in silver as well. It is that much of a must have!!!


See more detail

0 comments: